初中英语译林牛津版七年级下册 Unit1 Dream homes 单元练 *
一、听力 ( 听力 ) （共 20 小题；共 20 分）
听力部分 (20 分) Ⅰ. 听句子 ,选择对应的图片。每个句子读一遍。
(5 分 )
Ⅷ . 听句子 ,选择合适的应答语。每个句子读一遍。
(5 分 )
6. A. Black.
B. Yes, I like black.
7. A. They are $6.
B. It's $6.
8. A. Fine, thanks.
B. What can I do for you?
C. Yes, please. I want a hat.
9. A. It's red.
B. They're blue.
10. A. I'm sorry.
B. You're welcome.
Ⅷ . 听对话及问题 ,选择正确答案。对话读两遍。
(5 分 )
11. A. Yes, he does.
B. No, he doesn't.
12. A. Black.
13. A. Two tomatoes.
B. Twelve tomatoes.
14. A. Thirteen dollars.
B. Thirty dollars.
15. A. Fifteen dollars.
B. Five dollars.
Ⅷ . 根据你所听到的内容完成表格。短文读两遍。
(5 分 )
C. I want a T-shirt. C. It's cheap.
C. On the bed. C. Here you are.
C. Sorry, I don't know. C. White. C. Twelve potatoes. C. Eighteen dollars. C. Forty-five dollars.
二、单项选择（共 10 小题；共 10 分）
21. --- Is your pen pal --- Canada. A. come from
America or Canada?
C. comes from
D. be from
22. --- Why are you so excited?
--- Peter invited me
on a trip to Yuntai Mountain.
A. to go
23. --- How many teachers are there in your school?
, but I'm not sure.
B. Hundreds of
C. One hundred
D. One hundred of
24. --- How was your weekend? --- Great! It was my grandfather's A. seventy
birthday. We enjoyed ourselves. B. seventieth
C. the seventieth
25. The room was A. fill of
smoke. B. filled of
C. full of
D. full with
26. I don't have my own desk, I share one
my brother. C. for
27. Look! The children A. play
football in the park.
B. are playing
C. to play
28. In February, there are only A. twenty nine
D. twenty eight ?
29. September is the A. nineth
month of a year. B. nine
30. The park is across A. from; to
the library and next
B. to; from
C. in; from
D. in; to
三、完形填空（共 10 小题；共 15 分）
Just after exams, Helen decided to go shopping. "I must get some 31 for the holidays," she
thought. "I need some 32 pants because it'll be hot, but not so thin and I need a dark colour
because I'll travel on long-distance buses."
And Helen went to her favorite 33 but they didn't have the right kind of pants for her. So she
tried two more shops 34 without any luck. Then she walked into "Off Your Butt". She didn't
usually shop there because the clothes were too 35 for her.
Helen 36 out a pair of pants. They looked just right dark blue, and the material( 材料 ) was
strong but not heavy. She tried on two different 37 .
"I'll take the larger pair," she said. It's 38 sitting for hours in a bus if your pants are too
tight( 紧)," she thought.
Oh! She'd forgotten to look at the price. They must be more than she had wanted to 39 !
Then Helen had a nice surprise. "Really? Have you got the 40 right?" "Everything is half-price this week. We're getting the new clothes for the autumn next week."
"That was lucky!" said Helen.
31. A. money
32. A. white
33. A. school
34. A. and
35. A. expensive
36. A. picked
37. A. colours
D. materials( 原料 )
38. A. dull
39. A. buy
40. A. exam
四、阅读理解（共 16 小题；共 32 分）
I live in a small town near Xing'an in Guilin. You can't see it on the map of China, because it is
too small. The air here is fresh( 清新的 ). There are not many tall buildings in our town. The tallest
building is in our school. There are four hundred students and twenty-five teachers in our school. In
the front of the school, there is a playground. I often play basketball with my classmates on it. There is
a little garden behind our school. And we can grow( 种植 ) beautiful flowers and plant trees there. Next
to the garden, there is an orange orchard( 果园 ). You can hear birds singing everywhere. There is a
river not far from our school. In summer, we usually go swimming with our teachers in it. We study
Chinese, English, Maths and other subjects at school. The teachers are very nice. We love our school.
41. The writer lives
A. in a small town
B. in the city of Guilin
D. in a tall building
42. There is A. a river
in the front of our school.
B. an orange orchard
C. a playground
D. a garden
43. How many students are there in the school?
44. Which of the following is TRUE? A. There are many tall buildings in the town. B. Behind the school there is a garden. C. There is a river in the school.
D. People can hear students singing everywhere.
45. What's the best title( 标题 ) of the passage? A. The Garden
B. A Small Town
C. Our School
D. The Best Building
Saturday, 16th March
Today I got my dream job in New York! However, it's far away from
my hometown and I've
never even visited New York before. Yesterday I took the train here and one of my workmates met me
at the railway station. Then he showed me to the company. There they had a welcome party for me.
My company offered no living place, so I had to find somewhere to live. I stayed in a hotel while
I looked for a new home.
Monday, 1st April
I've found the perfect flat! It's small but very nice. It's near my office, so I can walk to work. The
only problem is that it's $1,000 a month. That's too much for a young man like me!
I've soon got used to the life here. I love it! There's a supermarket nearby and some restaurants I
can go to when I do not want to cook. My workmates and new neighbors are friendly. Cool!
46. How did Daniel get to New York?
47. What is Daniel's flat like? A. It's far away from his office.
B. It's quite cheap.
C. It's very big.
D. It's very nice.
48. What does Daniel NOT tell us? A. Whether he has visited New York before. B. Where he stayed before he found a flat. C. Why he had a party on April Fool's Day. D. What his workmates and new neighbors are like.
We don't have smog in Oxford. We get fog sometimes, but that's all. Oxford is much smaller than
L.A. We only have about 135,000 people. I looked up the 1900 population, it was about 57,000. So it
is about twice as many people, not ten times as many, like L.A.! Oxford is much smaller than
London — London has about 7,000,000 people. So that means that L.A. has more people than London.
L.A. gets hotter than Oxford. We have colder winters too — it can be -4 C in°winter.
I'm not surprised that your new student only knew about the university. It is famous because it is
one of the oldest universities in the country. There are about 18,000 students. The brother of my best
friend is at Aberystwyth University, in Wales. There the population is 14,000 and half of that are
students! It must be a strange place to live! There are more tourists in Oxford than students, I should
think. We get a lot of tourists, all year round. We also get a lot of young foreign students because there
are a lot of language schools here. You can stand in the middle of Oxford, close your eyes, and hear
accents from all over the world!
Your e-mail friend,
49. How many people are there in Oxford?
50. Which of the following is TRUE? A. L.A.is much smaller than Oxford.
B. L.A. has fewer people than London.
C. L.A. gets hotter than Oxford.
D. L.A. has colder winters too.
51. What is Oxford famous for? A. Fog.
C. Language schools.
The earth is about 4,600 million years old. Modern man has lived on the earth for only 35,000 years, but during that time, we have changed our planet in many ways. Many of the things that we have done are good, but more are not good for the earth.
A lot of people, birds and fish die each day because of water pollution. Factories have polluted
the land and the water. As a result, many river and lakes are now dead.
In big cities, factories, as well as cars, trucks and buses are the biggest cause of air pollution.
Many people in cities now have bad health problems. For example, Mexico city used to be a beautiful
sunny capital, but today it is almost covered by thick brown clouds.
In order to have a good harvest, most of the farmers use chemicals too much on their fields.
That's bad for the soil. But this kind of pollution is difficult to stop.
Hope for the future
These problems are very serious for our future, so all of us should do something to improve our
environment. If we can stop pollution, our planet will become more and more beautiful and our health
will be better. Let's be greener people.
have made the earth change a lot.
A. Human beings
53. There are A. three
kinds of pollution in this passage. B. four
54. Pollution isn't a big problem now, is it?
A. Yes, it is
B. No, it isn't
C. No, there isn't
55. Which sentence is NOT right according to the passage ? A. If a river is polluted, you can still drink the water in it
B. We must stop the factories from pouring waste water into the rivers and lakes
C. Water pollution is very serious nowadays
56. Which sentence is RIGHT ? A. Though Mexico city is almost covered by thick brown clouds, it's still a beautiful sunny capital
B. Air pollution can make people sick
C. Now fewer farmers use chemicals on the field
五、单词拼写 ( 根据中文提示拼写单词 ) （共 10 小题；共 10 分）
57. These electric products are made in
( 日本 ).
58. --- Are you from different
( 国家 )?
--- Yes, you are right.
59. --- Do you know the
( 首都 ) of France?
--- Yes. It's Paris.
( 从事园艺 ) makes me relax every day.
61. Waikiki is one of the best
( 海滩 ) for surfing in Honolulu.
62. Please lend me one
( 刀) and forks will be necessary when we have western food.
64. I launched my rocket in a
( 田地 ).
65. The old man often goes to the
( 电影院 ) with his friends.
66. We are looking forward to
( 邀请 ) our foreign teachers to our Eve Feast.
六、单词拼写 ( 单句首字母填空 ) （共 10 小题；共 10 分）
67. The P
Museum is famous around the world.
68. --- Where is the bed?
--- It's in your b
69. He got five m
dollars in the lottery.
70. He s
in a school. He is a student.
71. Do you take a s
72. Let's go to the c
( 电影院 ) on weekends.
73. It's not far from my house. It's only two m
74. They decided to go there on f
75. I'm sorry, Lucy is out right now. Can I take a m
76. I am 1.80 m
tall. What about you, Li Ming?
七、翻译 ( 根据中文提示完成句子 ) （共 10 小题；共 20 分）
I would like to
79. 箱子里放满了书。（仅限 3 词）
81. Can I
him? ( 替他捎信 )
( 给她回了个电话 ) yesterday.
83. 你愿意今晚在家照顾你奶奶吗 ? （词数不限）
look after your grandma tonight at home?
84. 一年有 365 天。
days in a year.
85. 今年 7 月 6 日是他的第 49 个生日。
July 6 of this year is
八、阅读与表达 ( 表格式 ) （共 5 小题；共 10 分）
Nowadays, more and more teenagers go to study in foreign countries. If you want to do that, here's some information for you.
1. Though you have to spend much money on your education in China, you should know that studying abroad will cost you much more money. 2. You'll have to look after yourself and learn to be independent( 独立的 ). When you say goodbye to your family, you should know that you're not going to travel for a week, but live in a foreign country. You'll have to do everything by yourself even when you are sick. You'll have to get used to the life there. 3. You can learn a foreign language more easily if you live in that country, but you may have some trouble before you can speak the language well. 4. You can make friends from other countries, but there may be some misunderstanding( 误会 ) between you and your friends because of different cultures. 根据短文内容，完成表格。
More and more 87.
would like to study abroad.
will cost you more money.
You'll learn a foreign language 89. country.
if you live in that
You may have 90.
before you can learn the language well.
cause the misunderstanding between you and your
九、阅读与表达 ( 问答式 ) （共 5 小题；共 10 分）
Do you live in a city? Do you know how cities began? Long long ago, the world had only a few thousand people. These people moved from one place to another. They moved over the land, hunting animals for food.
No one knows how or when these people learned about growing food. But when they did, their lives changed. They did not have to move houses any more.
They could stay in one place and grow it. People began to live near each other, so the first village grew. Many people came to work in the villages, and these villages became larger and larger.
Then people had machines, life in the villages changed again. People built factories. More and more people lived near the factories. So the villages grew into cities. Some of them grew very big.
Today, it's strange that some people are moving back to small villages. Can you tell me why? 根据短文内容，完成下列小题。 92. How many people were there in the world long long ago? (no more than 5 words)
93. What did the villages grow into after people built factories? (no more than 5 words) 94. Why did people move from place to place long long ago? (no more than 5 words)
95. Who knows when people learned about growing food? (no more than 5 words)
96. Why are some people moving back to small villages?
一、听力 (听力 )
1. E 2. B 6. A 7. B 11. A 12. C 16. $6 17. Socks 18. $32 19. $25 20. Bags 听力原文
3. D 8. C 13. B
4. A 9. C 14. C
5. C 10. B 15. A
UNIT 7 综合测试 Ⅰ. 听句子 ,选择对应的图片。每个句子读一遍。 1. There is a picture of a soccer ball on the Tshirt. 2.I like the sweater very much. 3.How much are the socks? 4.Her bag is very nice. 5.This pair of shorts is 5 dollars. Ⅱ. 听句子 ,选择合适的应答语。每个句子读一遍。
6.What color do you like? 7.How much is the bag? 8.Can I help you? 9.Where are my shorts? 10.Thanks a lot. Ⅲ. 听对话及问题 ,选择正确答案。对话读两遍。
11: M:How much is the black sweater? W:It's fourteen dollars. M:OK,I'll take it. Q:Does he take the sweater? 12. W: We have black and blue hats for 15 dollars. M: But how much is the white one?
W:It's 18 dollars. M:OK.I'll take it. Q:What color does he want? 13. W:Good morning,Bill.Can I help you? M:Yes,please.I want 12 tomatoes. W:Here you are. Q:What does Bill want? 14. W:What can I do for you? M:I want a pair of black trousers. W:We have great trousers for only 18 dollars. Q:How much are the trousers? 15. W:How much are the shorts? M:They are five dollars each. Q:How much are three pairs of shorts? Ⅳ. 根据你所听到的内容完成表格。短文读两遍。
Please come to Mr.Cool's Clothes Store.The things are all on sale.And they're also nice.Do you like hats? They are in all colors for only 6 dollars each.Do you need socks?They are only 3 dollars.Do you like sweaters? They are 32 dollars each.We have sports shoes for only 25 dollars.The bags are only 20 dollars each. Come and see for yourself here. 二、单项选择
21. B 22. A 26. B 27. B 三、完形填空
23. C 28. C
24. B 29. C
25. C 30. A
31. B 32. C 36. A 37. B 四、阅读理解
33. C 38. C
34. D 39. D
35. A 40. D
41. A 42. C 43. D 44. B 45. C 46. A 47. D 48. C 49. B 50. C 51. B 52. A 53. A 54. A 55. A 56. B 五、单词拼写 (根据中文提示拼写单词 )
57. Japan 58. countries 59. capital
60. Gardening 61. beaches 62. thousand 63. Knives 64. field 65. cinema 66. inviting 六、单词拼写 (单句首字母填空 )
67. Palace 68. bedroom 69. million 70. studies 71. shower 72. cinema 73. miles 74. foot 75. message 76. metres 七、翻译 (根据中文提示完成句子 )
77. next to, on the other side of 78. share; with 79. is full of/is filled with 80. to be; some day 81. take a message for 82. called; back 83. Would you like to 84. three hundred and sixty-five 85. his forty-ninth 86. are, from 八、阅读与表达 (表格式 ) 87. teenagers 88. Studying abroad 89. more easily 90. (some) trouble 91. Different cultures
九、阅读与表达 (问答式 ) 92. A few thousand people. 93. Cities. 94. To hunt animals for food. 95. Nobody. 96. 略